Does Your Company Need WHOLE BRANDS?
Survey Instructions: Answer Yes or No to these 20 questions.
More than 15 yes answers – Keep moving – you don’t need us.
10 to 15 yes answers – There is money on the table – give us a call.
Less then 10 yes answers – You definitely need us.
- If you were to ask every person in the company what the company’s Brand stood for and
what the key values driving the Brand were, would they say the same thing? Yes No
- Do all employees understand the customers’ decision process and do we focus on
the key emotional triggers that support the customers’ relationship to the Brand? Yes No
- Is the corporate marks and overall visual vocabulary consistent with our Brand approach? Yes No
- Does the company have a complete Brand Guide Book followed by everyone? Yes No
5. Is there visual harmony between the customer communication, employee communication Yes No
and physical environment?
- 5. Do you regularly survey your employees about the Brand status, and the consistency of
corporate decisions to the Brand values? Yes No
- 6. Do you regularly survey your customers about the Brand status and the consistency of
the messages to the company’s execution? Yes No
- 7. In the last year, has there been a company-wide meeting telling people about the Brand
and giving people information about the current Brand status? Yes No
- Are the majority of company decisions made with the Brand’s Key Values the major
focus for why the decision was made? Yes No
- 9. In the last year, has any policy been changed to improve the execution of the Brand? Yes No
- Does the company provide training to individuals that directly help strengthen the
Key Brand Values? Yes No
- Does the company’s reward system actively reward people that strengthen the
Key Brand Values? Yes No
- 12. Is there a highly defined internal communication strategy focusing on improving the Brand? Yes No
14. Are all employees asked to participate in finding ways to improve the Brand? Yes No
- 15. Do employees receive feedback that their ideas are considered and some implemented? Yes No
16. Does the corporate culture focus on supporting the Brand? Yes No
- Is there a highly defined Marketing Strategy that is focused and well understood
by all employees? Yes No
- Do all marketing materials have a consistent look and create a distinctive and easy to
recognize connection to the customer? Yes No
- Does all external communication consistently talk about the Brands core values and
reinforce the connection of those values to the company mark? Yes No
- Does the company have a Brand promise that every employee has committed to and
every customer is told? Yes No